Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Day 111 - Happy New Year!


Happy New Year! It's been a bit of a gap  since entries...and in the spirit of resolutions and new beginnings, I'm gonna give myself a break and say "that's ok!"

I have always found resolutions kinda funny. I use to make them "wrong". I thought if you were truly committed to something different why did you have to wait for the new year and declare it with the masses?  Safety in numbers perhaps?

Well, that was rather arrogant of me. Truth is, if someone waits to use Jan 1 as a launching pad to a new beginning, who am I to judge. Deciding to make a change can be hard enough without having others (or ourselves) doubt our intentions. 

Whatever the cause, be it the need for transformation or Baby New Year himself, I say go for it...declare your resolution and don't let the syncs, myself included, weigh you down. Here's to an amazing 2015 for us all!!!

And let this cotton, silk and chiffon dress with its asymmetrical hemline inspire all your dreams. (Too much? Who cares...it's the New Year!)

No comments:

Post a Comment