Monday, May 5, 2014

Day 37 - HELP



Why is it so difficult for us to ask for that one syllable word?  Truth is, we want to more often than not.  I think the Beatles said it best:

When I was younger so much younger than today
I never needed anybody's help in any way
But now these days are gone, I'm not so self assured
Now I find I've changed my mind and opened up the doors

There are times we all want to ask for help, we just need the assurance to do it...And when we do, something will magical happen.

Tonight I was feeling a little artistically blocked, so I asked a friend, "What should I sketch?"  The answer I got was, "Vests...I like vests."

So there you have it… A little request and in turn we get my version of a "vest dress"...done in a worsted wool navy pin-stripe.  Thanks for the help.

No comments:

Post a Comment