Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Day 59 - Friends


"Never leave a friend behind. Friends are all we have to get us through this life--and they are the only things from this world that we could hope to see in the next." - Dean Koontz

I love my friends. They are always with me. I was reminded of this today on a phone call. He and I now live on opposite coasts and had not spoken in months, but in the spam of minutes we connected as though we we sitting in the same room and had just seen each other the night before. These types of relationships are such wonderful gifts and I am lucky enough to have more than one. I wish I could say I don't take them for granted, unfortunately, occasionally, I do...Then moments like today remind me of how blessed I am.  

It is my belief a good friend is with you forever, regardless of geography. To me this is a tremendous comfort...One I share with you not just for the dark days, but the sunny ones as well.

Silk charmeuse and silk chiffon tops paired with pleated silk charmeuse skirts...like goods friends, they fit together beautifully.

 


 

1 comment: