Friday, April 11, 2014

Day 13 - Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-ah!



So one guess as to which "Poker Face" diva inspired this look? 

I sometimes wonder what my younger life might have looked like if there had been a Mother Monster.  Someone to say its ok, you were "born this way". I believe Lady Gaga has given her voice to a minority that, at times, may not have the had courage or strength to use their own. She does not shy away from continuing to speak up for LGBT issues. I find this admirable. Strip away the "insane" fashion and crazy theatrics and your left with a talented musician who isn't afraid to say what she believes. That is admirable...and that I believe deserves my "applause".

I would normally use this sentence to tell you what the sketch is constructed of…It's Lady Gaga...it could be silk moire or tin, either way it's going to be fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment